Wildlife Photography Competition
Submit your 3 entries
You have until the next Friday after your session to submit your entries. Check the current submissions before sending yours: see how best you can beat the competition! When it comes to submission, you have two options:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your 3 images
2. Bring your camera/memory card to me in G1 at break/lunch/registration during the week after your outing.
A reminder of the Rules
- Entries to the competition must be taken during the Friday afternoon allotted for your session. You may not submit pictures from elsewhere, or images taken at another time. Such images will not be entered into the competition.
- The deadline for submission is midnight on the Friday one week after your session. Late submissions will not be entered.
- Minor photo editing is allowed: you may crop, adjust colour (exposure, brightness, etc.), or even choose to make it black-and-white; but make sure the image is still a natural looking image of nature! If you choose to edit, and do it badly, it may detract from the quality of your photograph in judging.